User Interaction Design is the art of getting your audience to interact seamlessly with your solution. It is about simplifying your messages and presenting this stripped-down format to your audience for easy accessibility. UI Design is important to your branding effort.
Our UI Design process follows a convoluted painstaking process to ensure that we do not miss a thing. We devote our time to understand your target audience; we carry out thorough research on their needs, wants and expectations; and accordingly prepare the most probable USPs for your project.
At MAH Software are experts in the art of all things UI/UX Designs. We have solid experience to undertake UI/UX Designs from the scratch, or improve on already existing designs, or revamp failing existing designs.
- Client: Client is an owner of a multi-storey restaurant.
- Project Objective: The main objective of this project was to help the client manage his restaurant efficiently. The client wanted to have a system, which could help him manage his restaurant floors, add tables dynamically, manage customer bookings and assign tables, and offer an option to join tables if required. In addition, the client wanted to have staff scheduling and waiting list module in the system.
- Floor management
- To add tables dynamically
- Chair set up
- Table booking
- To manage huge customer database
- Custom design
- Solution: Based on client’s requirements, we developed a system which includes calendar integration to give detailed overview of reservations made in a day/week/month, floor plan with table booking , chair set-up, waiting list, staff list and reservation information, customer management module which lets the client search customer and view their profile and past history. In addition to this, we also provided an easy-to-use content management system, which allows client to easily add customer information, restaurant menu, staff shifts, time slots, floor information, table numbers etc.
- Technology Used:
- SQL SERVER